This inaugural episode includes a mix of tunes about finding the good things during bad times– the silver lining(s), the greener grass on the other side...you get the idea. Why is it that some of the saddest songs are the best to boogie to? Need a little funk to get out of that funk? Babe Wave is here for you.
1. Glad To Be Unhappy – The Mamas and the Papas
2. Third Time Under – Third Tuesday
3. Carry On – Jean Knight
4. I Want To Take You Higher – Ike & Tina Turner
5. I Did My Part – Irma Thomas
6. Walk On By – Brenda and the Tabulations
7. Who Are You Trying To Fool – Little Ann
8. As Good As I Can Feel (1969 version) – Funkadelic
9. You Can Make It If You Try – Sly & The Family Stone
10. To and Fro – Janko Nilovic
11. I Felt Like Smashing My Face In A Clear Glass Window – Yoko Ono
12. Keep On Pushing (live in Texas) – Ike & Tina Turner
13. Hope For Happiness – The Soft Machine
14. Get It Together– Gino Washington
15. Got This Happy Feeling – Ghetto Brothers
16. Move On Up – Curtis Mayfield
17. Who Are You Trying To Fool – David Hamilton Orchestra
18. Walk Away – Donna Summers
19. Do Yourself A Favor – Prince
20. Toilet Piece / Unknown – Yoko Ono
Want to hear the EXTENDED playlist that was too long for this week's time slot?
Check it out here!
The next episode of Babe Wave will air April 8th (same time and same place). Stay tuned for more info...